International Centre of Excellence for Rider Biomechanics
TRAINING & EVENTS
Business Support Workshop for Equestrian Organisations Every Customer Counts Every Customer Counts is a business support workshop that has been developed by the British Equestrian Federation with the aim of providing essential
Business Support Workshop for Equestrian Organisations
Every Customer Counts
Every Customer Counts is a business support workshop that has been developed by the British Equestrian Federation with the aim of providing essential training to help equestrian organisations retain and grow their customer base by delivering a quality customer service.
- The customer experience
- How to deal with difficult situations
- Ways to improve your customer retention
- Developing staff and clients to become your best advocates
TO BOOK: Call the ABRS Office on 01403 790294
4 Days to Transform Your Riding Experience ***14 hours of private sessions with Karin over 4 days (on and off horse).*** This course is for you if: You’ve not been riding as
4 Days to Transform Your Riding Experience
***14 hours of private sessions with Karin over 4 days (on and off horse).***
This course is for you if:
- You’ve not been riding as much or as well as you’d like to, through injury, illness, confidence issues, or life in general.
- You know there’s a better way to ride, to be better for your horse, more balanced, with core strength, yet ‘relaxed’.
- You’d like to know what to do, how and why.
- You’d like to understand ‘feel’, to ride ‘on-the-bit’, to be straight and in balance, to do more with less.
- You’d like to take time to focus on yourself and how you can improve as a rider.
- You want to understand the HOW of riding and how it applies to you.
- You would like to experience the feelings of ‘rightness’.
- You want to learn in a relaxed, supportive environment.
- Go home with a practice plan.
Your Transformational 4 Days Includes:
- 14 hours of private sessions with Karin over 4 days (On and off horse).
- Assessment – to identify where you are starting from inc. video and goals session – to know where you want to go.
- Lessons to improve your position and balance.
- Explorations of your movement patterns and habits to enable better identification and adjustment, to improve strength, balance and co-ordination.
- Explorations of feel, what to feel and how, to enable appropriate training of horse and organisation of rider.
- Core and balance building activities using a variety of equipment.
- Use of computerised riding simulator.
- Horse training assessment and plan.
- Option to use own or school horses throughout stay.
- Stabling / grazing for own horse.
- Use of covered arena (22m x 67m) whilst staying.
- Flexibility within schedule to allow downtime for resting, hacking own horse or tourist activities.
- Review / plan next steps, with lesson notes, photos and video clips to take away.
- Audio recordings of off -horse
- Awareness lessons to enable further exploration at home.
BONUS : use of Cyclo-ssage Massager to ease tired and aching muscles (human) – outside lesson times.
BONUS : use of other fitness equipment outside lesson times.
BONUS : discounted follow-up sessions
BONUS : follow up email support.
Shorter, shared* or group* packages also available, talk to Karin to decide what’s best for you.
(*self-organised, bring a friend or 5)
Option to share with a friend – £200 additional fee.
Local accommodation available – click here for list.
What Others Say…..
“On numerous recommendations I booked myself in for an intensive week of lessons with Karin. I can’t believe how she transformed my riding and my attitude to being on horseback. We realised early on that I would benefi t from a few sessions of Feldenkrais and the change was extraordinary – I went from feeling that I couldn’t separate my seat bones to feeling like I was actually moulded to the horse by my deep seat and fluid movement. Her clear explanations, patience, attention to detail and humane gentle teaching coupled with her knowledge of the biomechanics of the human and horse saw me leave with a total change in my riding, hugely increased confidence and renewed vigour for something that I had been finding increasingly difficult and frustrating.” Elena
“First time I have been pain free for over 18 years! Absolutely amazing.” Shirley
“Riding has become a very interesting game of learning after I started working with Karin. I have read Mary’s books for ages. After Karin’s hands on help I was ready to really start a profound change in my riding. Between my visits to Overdale equestrian Centre I find the webinars from Dressage Training TV a great inspiration. I am a rather nervous rider, but with my new skills I am now able to get over my fears and ride safely.” Kirsi
23 (Tuesday) 10:00 am - 26 (Friday) 4:30 pm
Click Here For More Events
“Karin, thank you so much for teaching me how to ride. Having spent 30 years and thousands of pounds on lessons, being confused and never feeling in control, i.e. always anxious and not really enjoying riding.
I found you and after only a handful of lessons, where you’ve explained everything so clearly and identified several reasons why I haven’t been in control.
Today’s lesson was great and I feel for the first time in my life that I’m riding, more in control and loving it… if only I’d found you all those years ago.
Now back to my breathing and my riding hat!”Louise