A weekend to Improve Your Seat - increase your body awareness, stability, relaxation, mobility and strength for riding. Programme Mornings 10am - 1pm: Dismounted Group Feldenkrais Class with Karin Major 1pm - 2pm:
A weekend to Improve Your Seat – increase your body awareness, stability, relaxation, mobility and strength for riding.
10am – 1pm: Dismounted Group Feldenkrais Class with Karin Major
1pm – 2pm: Lunch (bring your own or visit local pub)
2pm – 5.30pm:
1 x 45m Private Feldenkrais Functional Integration Lesson with Karin, followed by
1 x 45m Mounted Lesson (own horse or school horse) with RWYM Senior Coach Lynda Davey
(shared use of arena for anyone bringing their own horse on days not having a lesson)
Morning Movement Class – Sat – £45
Morning Movement Class – Sun – £45
Morning Movement Class – Sat & Sun – £80
Private Feldenkrais Lesson(s) (pm) – £50
Private Mounted Lesson(s) (pm) – £50
- Venue for Morning Classes – Westcote Village Hall, Church Westcote, OX7 6SF
- Venue for Afternoon Sessions – Overdale EC, Nether Westcote, OX7 6SD
- One set of afternoon sessions is included per course participant
- Limited to 12 riders per course
- Non-riders are welcome for morning classes
- Course participants have the opportunity to watch other mounted lessons in the afternoons, or can take the time to be a tourist in the Cotswolds.
Local accommodation available – click here for list.
The Feldenkrais Method aims to improve human function and self image, through the exploration of small, comfortable movements that translate to large changes in mobility and comfort. Common benefits include increased relaxation, improved posture, flexibility and breathing, and pain relief. It can help to change your habit patterns on horse and off, giving you more balance and stability in the saddle.
25 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 26 (Sunday) 4:30 pm
Church Westcote Village Hall
Church Westcote, Nr Chipping Norton, OX7 6SF